Webview Patient Web Portal Agreement
You must agree to this "Patient Web Portal Agreement" before you use the WebView Patient Portal. Please read the terms of the agreement as described below:
By signing this Agreement I agree to the following rules for utilizing the WebView Patient Portal from Palliative Partners, INC ("the Group"). The patient web portal is used to view the patient's chart information and to view and/or send messages to and from his/her health care providers.
- I the Patient understand that the WebView portal is NOT to be used for urgent or emergency situations. In the event of an emergency I will call emergency medical services or 911, or go directly to the emergency room.
- I the patient understand that it may take 72 hours to receive a response to an email request. IF I do NOT receive a response within 72 hour I will contact Riverside Family Physicians at (951) 276-9362.
- I the Patient understand that if I lose my password or username, I may request a new one through the web portal or in person at one of the Group's locations by providing valid identification.
- I the Patient undestand that I should remember to log out and close my browser when I am finished accessing password protected WebView Portal services. This prevents someone else from accessing my personal information if I leave, share, or use a public computer (i.e., like a library, kiosk, or internet cafe).
- I the Patient hereby agree to ensure adequate antivirus and anti-spyware security protection for any device that I use to access Webview. I understand that doing so helps prevent
someone else from accessing my personal health information. I the Patient hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Group and its agents, employees, successors and
assigns from and against any and all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, judgments, losses and any other costs, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and collections costs arising from any act, error, or omission of myself and the provision of or failure to adequately protect devices used to access my personal health information within the scope of the WebView Patient Portal.
- I the Patient understand that the terms and conditions of this disclaimer and user agreement may change periodically. Such modifications will take effect immediately upon posting on the web site. I understand that I should review the agreement routinely for changes and modifications.
- I the Patient hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Group and its agents, employees, successors and assigns from and against any and all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, judgments, losses and any other costs, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and collections costs arising from any act, error, or omission of the Group and the provision of or failure to provide any of the Services within the scope of the WebView Patient Portal duties as outlined in this Agreement, including but not limited to, advisory and consulting services.
- I understand that this Agreement is designed to, and by express agreement between the partied, does in fact reach as far as California law permits.
By signing the Agreement I understand and agree to all the terms and conditions in the Agreement. The invalidity of any provision(s) or portions of provision(s) of this Agreement shall not affect any other provision(s) or portions thereof. In the event that one or more provisions (or portions thereof) of this Agreement are declared legally invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and affect. Changes in the law affecting the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed incorporated upon tier effective date. I understand that the availability and functionality of this WebView Patient Portal may change without prior notice. I understand and agree to not hold Palliative Partners, INC, nor its employees or officers liable for any unanswered WebView Patient Portal requests or messages.
If you agree to these terms please select "I Agree." Otherwise select "I Disagree."
I AGREE I DISAGREE